- Interior Mount
- 2 year warranty on defects in workmanship
The SMART hatch is an emergency and ventilation roof hatch designed to meet all demands of the North American bus market segments. The SMART hatch is fully compatible with existing roof hatch openings so no adjustments are necessary in the bus roof when installing or replacing your existing roof hatch with the SMART hatch.
- Complies with all applicable FMVSS & CMVSS Safety Standards.
- Low external profile 43 mm / 1.7 in (handle)
- Roof thickness from 35 to 65 mm / 1.4-2.6 in
- External mounting radius 3000-10,000 mm / 118.1 ? 393.7 in
- Easy, one-movement emergency release and reattaching system
- Leak free, double-seal design to prevent water intrusion
- Easy mounting options: Bonding, Screws, or Clips (When Mounting From the Interior of the Bus)
- Hatch emergency release indicator as standard
- UV protected
- Light weight 6 kg / 13.2 lbs
Valeo manual roof hatches conform to the most stringent legal requirements and are designed to satisfy the needs of the customer.
From a simple but unique model with emergency exit and ventilation function to complex models with integral blower for the most severe conditions a wide range is offered.
Additional comfort can be obtained by static ventilation and/or an integral blower, guaranteeing the most effective ventilation and air distribution in the passenger compartment of the bus.
Low Life-Cycle Cost
UV and weather proof materials
No operation cost for basic and static version
Less fuel consumption due to light weight
No energy needed for basic ventilation
Optional ventilator boosts cooling
Swift cooling when parallel with A/C and exhaust fan
Hatch can be used as a door
Emergency Release Indicator
Ventilator fan has high capacity
Easy re-latching mechanism
Available also with static ventilation
Optional quick-fit mounting