Vendors are a partner in many aspects. We work together to develop new products for our customers within their particular fields of interest.
By completing and be accepted into our Vendor Signup Form you gain these benefits:
- Vendors have a website dashboard devoted to them and their products. This dashboard allows you to add merchandise you believe will sell well, be of added value to the market, draw more customers, and display your high-quality craftsmanship.
- Vendors instantly receive an email notification when an order is placed for their product. This email also contains information for analytics purposes to help vendors better understand the purchase process and other products that the customer-reviewed.
- Reduce your customer acquisition costs. Being a target market, listing products here brings customers to you without having to spend advertising dollars on clicks and others.
- Reduce your advertising costs.
- Capitalize on Phoenix Coach’s Stellar Search Engine Optimization. Phoenix Coach has spent massive amounts of time to make sure that all products we offer are at the top of any search done through search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The easier customer finds the product the more likely are to purchase.
- Share the reputation of extreme quality and customer experience. Phoenix Coach prides itself on the fact that we have a reputation of providing everything our customers need and more. We believe in providing the highest quality of products available and hold our vendors to those high standards. If a vendor doesn’t meet those standards they can, will, and have been removed from our program.
- We work with our vendors to streamline the ordering and fulfillment processes. We are a team and working together we can make your life easier.
- Display products to customers that actually want to see your products. Our Website is a niche website designed specifically for those that are looking for all of their bus and motorcoach needs. Since we are a one-stop-shop your products can be combined with others to create a cart that contains everything the customer needs
- Closely monitor costs using the Cost of Goods calculator.
- Receive payment with various terms such as Paypal payment, Net 30 terms, Net 60 terms, depending on business needs and relationship.
- Commission paid to vendors ranging from 50%-85%. Currently, listing on Amazon or eBay? You are currently paying higher amounts for credit card processing and service fees.
- Vendors are part of the price point decision making for each product. The vendor has control.
- Vendors can set sales dates and prices for their products.
- When the Phoenix Coach staff are notified, those sales can then promoted through all of our sales channels.
- Phoenix Coach Global can create advertising or in some cases showcase your products.
- Service vendors have the potential of being listed as a Preferred Provider for their services to our customers.
- Vendors have priority for service and parts usage in the coach production process. We believe in loyalty and the benefit of mutually beneficial business practices.
- Control your own inventory since no one knows your production needs better than you.
- Vendors provide fast response and shipping time for orders.
- We work with vendors on our email campaigns to promote your products.
- Vendors ship their products directly to our customers. Shipping costs are calculated at purchase and those funds are passed through to our vendors.
- Some items listed on Phoenix Coach websites are to be exclusively sold through the Phoenix Coach sales networks. (These terms are negotiated between both parties. Typically proprietary items designed by Phoenix Coach and manufactured by the vendor)
- We do all of the marketing for the product and you simply fulfill the orders as they come in. Our website is fully integrated for high SEO scoring as well as Facebook sales. All products available on our website are automatically synced with Facebook to add additional connections to the products. Currently, Phoenix Coach is involved as admins, moderators, or members of approximately 100 closed Facebook groups involving the bus, boating, motorcoach, yacht, and truck industries, ranging from professional groups to those of the leisure travelers.
- The vendor program is mutually beneficial since it reduces our overhead costs so we can focus more on marketing your product and product development.
- You gain an active role in our business and can bring more of your products to the attention of our customers.
- We believe in working closely with our vendors and developing your business as we develop our own.
- Vendors have the ability to utilize resources available to Phoenix Coach such as branded merchandise sales. We can create custom-branded merchandise that can be listed in our Bus Stuff section.
- Do you have a product idea that you can’t manufacture yourself? We can help with that! Our team can help you bring a product from concept to the customer through our various connections and manufacturing capabilities. In the concept phase, we can help finalize a product design. After the design phase, we can work to establish the cost of goods (COGS). We can also work with you to establish an idea of customer demand and marketing.
We do ask that all information to our clients remains private because of our client’s fame. Most importantly, other than that pertaining to the particular product or service ordered by the customer, no contact is made to these clients. Violations of this policy will be enforced strictly and promptly. Our client’s privacy is one of our highest priorities. Click to learn more about our privacy expectations.
Once the Vendor Signup Application had been submitted and accepted you can use your login credentials to log in to your personalized Phoenix Coach Parts LLC dashboard.
To learn more about our Terms and Conditions visit our Legal Page