- Vendors have a website dashboard devoted to them and their products. This dashboard allows you to add merchandise you believe will sell well, be of added value to the market, draw more customers and display your high-quality craftsmanship.
- Vendors instantly receive email notification when an order is placed for their product. This email also contains information for analytics purposes to help vendors better understand the purchase process and what for other products that the customer reviewed.
- Closely monitor costs using the Cost of Goods calculator.
- Receive payment with various terms such as Paypal payment, Net 30 terms, Net 60 terms, depending on business needs and relationship.
- Commission paid to vendors ranging from 50%-85%
- Vendors are part of the price point decision making for each product.
- Vendors can set sales dates and prices for their products.
- Excluding parts suppliers, vendors have the potential of being listed as a Preferred Provider for their services to our customers.
- Vendors have priority for service and parts usage in the coach production process. We believe in loyalty and the benefit of mutually beneficial business practices.
- Control your own inventory since no one knows your production needs better than you.
- Vendors provide fast response and shipping time for orders.
- We work with vendors on our email campaigns to promote their products.
- Vendors ship their products directly to our customers. Shipping costs are calculated at purchase and those funds are passed through to our vendors.
- Some items listed on Phoenix Coach websites are to be exclusively sold through the Phoenix Coach sales networks. (These terms are negotiated between both parties.)
- We do all of the marketing for the product and you simply fulfill the orders as they come in. Our website is fully integrated for high SEO scoring as well as Facebook sales. All products available on our website are automatically synced with Facebook to add additional connections to the products. Currently, Phoenix Coach is involved as admins, moderators, or members of approximately 100 closed Facebook groups involving the bus, coach and truck industries, ranging from professional groups to those of the leisure travelers.
- The vendor program is mutually beneficial since it reduces our overhead costs so we can focus more on marketing your product and product development.
- You gain an active role in our business and can bring more of your products to the attention of our customers.
- We believe in working closely with our vendors and developing your business as we develop our own.
- Vendors have the ability to utilize resources available to Phoenix Coach such as branded merchandise sales. We can create custom branded merchandise that can be listed in our Bus Stuff section.
We do ask that all information to our clients remains private because of our client’s fame. Most importantly, other than that pertaining to the particular product or service ordered by the customer, no contact is made to these clients. Violations of this policy will be enforced strictly and promptly. Our client’s privacy is one of our highest priorities. Click to learn more about our privacy expectations.
Once the Vendor Signup Application had been submitted and accepted you can use your login credentials to login into your personalized Phoenix Coach Parts LLC dashboard.
To learn more about our Terms and Conditions visit our Legal Page