Ford 1998-2003, IC Corporation 2002-2004, International 1996-2004
Dorman’s Oil Reservoir Gasket offers a cost-savings advantage when servicing part of the vehicles timing cover. Our Oil Reservoir Gasket is now available as a separate component, enabling you to replace only the failed original gasket, instead of the entire timing cover assembly, saving time, money and labor. Additionally, this replacement part is easy to install and provides a leak-tight seal between the high pressure oil pump and timing cover, and includes a built-in wire mesh screen that keeps the oil pump clean and debris-free.
- Direct replacement ensures a proper fit every time
- Replacement helps to improve oil flow and keeps engine oil clean
- No special tools required during installation
- Dorman Timing Cover kits also available, sold separately
- Bolt Hole Quantity: 0
- Color: Natural
- Configuration: One Piece
- Crank Seals Included: No
- Face Width: 2.5 In.
- Material: Rubber and Stainless Steel Mesh
- Package Contents: 1 Gasket
- Package Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Box
- Selling Package Quantity UOM: Piece
- Thickness: 0.14 In.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Direct OE Cross Numbers:
YC3Z 6619 BA FORD MOTOR COMPANY