The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. Essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment, Dorman DPF units thoroughly remove diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. Additionally, our diesel particulate filters are direct replacements, ensuring a proper fit every time.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Gaskets included for a complete installation
- Replacement is designed to match OE fit, form, and function
- This part has undergone rigorous testing for conformance to product standards and quality
- Body Height: 24 In.
- Body Length: 28.3 In.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Width: 17 In.
- California Air Resources Board Approved: No
- Grade Type: Standard
- Inlet Gasket Included: Yes
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 10.98 In.
- Inlet Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Inlet Mounting Hole Quantity: 0
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 11.1 In.
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Inlet Type: Flanged
- Outlet Gasket Included: Yes
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 10.98 In.
- Outlet Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Outlet Mounting Hole Quantity: 0
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 11.1 In.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Type: Flanged
- Overall Length: 28.3 In.
- Package Contents: 1 Diesel Particulate Filter, 2 Gaskets
- Sensor Port Count: 0
- Substrate Material: Silicon Carbide
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific
- Warranty: 3 Years, Unlimited Miles