Now approved in Michigan, Georgia and Alabama!!
- 2 Year Warranty
- The Driver Alert Device is designed to provide dual safety messages to alert traffic when school buses are stopping or stopped. It also is effective at railroad crossings and when the vehicle is backing up
- 1. “Caution” and “Stopping” alternately flash when the amber overhead lights are activated
- 2. “Stop” and “Do Not Pass” alternately flash when the overhead red lights and stop and cross arm are deployed
- 3. “Caution” and “Stopping” flash together when the hazard lights are activated at railroad crossings
- 4. “Caution” flashes when the Driver Alert is incorporated into the back up warning system
- Tested to SAE J845/575 standards, Water resistant design exceeds SAE J845/575
- Provides flashing alerts while stopping, stopped, and backing
- Reduces pass-bys and read end collisions
- High visibility LED display
- Easy to install and maintain
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Certifications: SAE J845 and J575 (exceeds water resistant)
High visibility LED Display, Proven to Reduce Pass-by’s, Reduces Rear-End Collisions, Improves Safety, Easy to Install, Low Maintenance and Impact/Scratch Resistant.
Opti-Luxx Inc. is an industry leader with years of expertise in LED lighting and control systems for commercial vehicles. We’re focused on bringing innovative, safety-enhancing, and long-lasting LED products to the school bus market. Our reputation is built on delivering cost-competitive products with hassle-free warranties, short lead times, and world-class customer service.