Replacement Fuel Tank
- 60 Gallon Rectangular Tank
- Fits IHC
- Height: 13.00
- Width: 20.00
- Length: 66.00
- Notes: Side / Outside Frame
- DOT Certified
- 100% made in the USA parts for every tank
- 2 Year Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Steel Rectangular Certified Diesel Fuel Tanks
Each tank is painted with gloss black powder coat paint, has rollover protection vent, vent tubing, magnetic drain plug, sending unit flange / gasket, appropriate fuel cap, drawtube, return and fusible bushing. All tanks are certified to current DOT regulations.
- Tanks are for Diesel Fuel Applications Only
- A certification label is attached to each tank indicating conformance to FMCSA / FHWA & CFR requirements
- Guaranteed for 2 years from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship
- Installers are responsible for tanks, brackets, straps and accessories being installed in a manner that meets CFR requirements
- Please provide the OEM number or VIN# to ensure the correct part# is ordered
- All tanks usually come with 2 straps and one insulator
What information do I need to have on hand to inquire about a fuel tank?
Generally, the height, width, length, gallons, and whether the tank is steel or aluminum is a good place to start. Additionally, the year, make, model & part number of the tank is helpful. Is the tank side-mount or non-side mount? Are there any steps involved? Is it a step tank? Are there steps on the straps and/or brackets? The more information provided helps to ensure that the proper tank is quoted.